COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

More possibilities to configure notifications in apps

The users who post texts for example in the app "wall" should decide for their own if they want to receive notifications for comments or likes or not. Similar to the app "dynamic list".

8 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stefanie Hartmann shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Katja Lange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A general setting would be possible as long as I still get notified, if I am the adin of the workspace and someone applies for membership.

• AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Owner, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Configuring notifications on a per page / workspace basis could get quite complex, in my opinion. Would it be an option to generally set what kind of notifications you would like to receive? E.g. disable notifications about new members in general?

• Katja Lange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still can't decide in a workspace, if I only want to be notified about blog post and doc apps but not for every single new member in the workspace

• Julia Berghoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically I agree with the idea to have - additionally to the general notifications - the chance, to configure for each app. Maybe there is only one blog which really interests me and the rest not?

Feedback and Knowledge Base