COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

Event Downloads in Outlook

A possibility to save Coyo events in Outlook via .ics files would be great.

34 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bernd Wickermeier shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Owner, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Alex, very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we have quite limited resources right now but we are aware of the importance of this feature. It is definitely somethings thats coming up in the near future. I'll keep you posted as soon as I have any updates on this.

• Christoph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately a lot of minor features that should go without a saying are missing and Coyo - at least the Cloud version - is still not a reliable tool.

• Alex Vukovic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

today my commitment to Coyo is gone. In Coyo 3 it was possible to subscribe to the Coyo calendars. This feature seems to be missing in Coyo 4, nothing in Administration, Profile, Settings or in help point in the direction, that this is still possible and how. I missed an important event, because of that.

Now I start evaluating the alternatives, where we can go to leaving Coyo 4 behind. For us it is a big frustration compared to Coyo 3, which covered all our needs. It is annoying that we have to create ideas for features, which we used for several years.

• pfranke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Saving the event via ICS would be amazing. Since the calendar integration is missing, it would be great to download the ics for each event.

Also, subscribing to my own calendar feed, to all Events I'm attending would be great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base