COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

Images in blog app: improvements

It would be great if you could improve the following thhings asap:

1. In the blog overview and in the timeline:

display a larger image that has the widthe of almost the whole time timeline and put the headline and a short description beneath the image (for example liek on facebook.) Looks way better.

2. During the process of creating a blogpost:

How it is: When I choose a teaser image that already exists, I do not have the possibility to crop it. That means that the teaser image may also be in landscape or upright format, even if the standard is square. So it seems that Coyo saves the edited image.

How it should be: Whenever I choose an existing image or when I uplaod a new image, I always need to crop it. That means that Coyo needs to save the source image that is just cropped for different usages.

3. I would like to have the possibility (optional), that the teaser image is automatically shown on the top of the Rich Text Editor / text of the blogpost in full width. That would avoid to implement the image again.

20 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christoph shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Owner, COYO) responded  · 

Hey Christoph,

we had a look at blog images in general and our ideas do match most of your suggestions. In general, we also think that it is quite cumbersome to have two different teaser images with two different formats. So our idea would be to reduce this to one format that works for all blog articles – regardless whether rendered in a widget, a list of articles or the article itself.

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base