COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

Widgets "My Pages"/"My Workspaces": Give access to all pages/workspaces by clicking on "More"

In the widgets "My Pages"/"My Workspaces" are shown 5 pages by default. If you want to get access to more pages/workspaces, you click on more, but coyo shows only 5 pages more by one click. If you follow several pages it is inconvenient to click on "more" several times in order to access the right page.

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Isabell Wenz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Owner, COYO) responded  · 

Agreed. A page of 5 is too small for this list. I don’t think it would be a good idea to display all remaining pages and workspaces (since we have customers with a lot of workspaces). We are planning on increase the page size though and we are rethinking the sorting of that list as well.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steffen Knop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additionally please make configurable, what is shown in the widget:
        pages and workspaces or only one of it

we faded out pages by css

• Aftab Khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you click on the three dots to expand my pages/communities or on "show more comments", PING only reveals the list incrementally by like 5-10 entries. This is inefficient and it forces the user to click several times to actually get to a page that might be at the bottom of a list. Please just make that click reveal the full list pages/comments; if someone wants to expand a list there's a very high chance we want to see it in full.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In V3 it was possible to show all on one click, and our testers of V4 are complaining about the way it is now. I have many subscriptions, and I think it would be really a good idea to display all at once, if you click on the three dots. That would be even my expectation, if I click to see more. In this context you could change the three dots to "show more" like in V3, so everyone finds it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base