COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

Make page initially subscribed by all users

We put our user on an auto follow status for several sites. The intention: They see all content. In a secons step the should have the chance to deactivate th auto follow function after they decided which sites are relevant and which sites they will not use.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Julia Berghoff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Julia Berghoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great and correct, may be an idea for a following release. Should make sense for other communities, too?

• AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Owner, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Julia,

now is understand you use case. If I understood correctly you would like to have a page that every user (also newly created ones) follow automatically. But it is up to them to unsubscribe from that page.

You are right - this is something that is not possible right now. I renamed this suggestion to make it clearer what this is about. Hope that's alright for you.

• Julia Berghoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sven, thanks, this is what I did after putting this post online ; ) And thanks for the link where you described just our use case: People gut used to the sites and can now decide themselves wether to subscribe or unsubscribe. Still: There ist not the option to must-follow in the 1. step but allowing to unsubscirbe in a 2. step? ("I make you see the site but leave it up to you wether to keep with it or leave it")

Feedback and Knowledge Base