COYO Web

COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience. Our product team will read all of your ideas and if your idea is popular among other users it may become part of COYO!

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested, just use the search bar below. If it has, vote for it.

2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.

3. Gather support!

4. We will reply to your idea if there is more information required or there is a new status for it.

Note
Please remember that the language of this forum is English. 
Also, creating multiple accounts to vote for your idea will not work, so please be fair, if your idea is as good as you think it is it will gain votes over time!

There are fives statuses at the moment and here is what they mean:

Acknowledged
We have seen your Idea and additionally see potential in it, now it's time to see if the community is as excited about your idea as you!

Planned
Awesome! Your idea seems to have gotten quite some kind of traction and we will see if we can fit it in our roadmap soon.

In Development
We are currently working on adding this feature to COYO and if everything goes right you can use it soon.

Released
This feature is released and you can use it with the newest version.

Declined
There are different reasons why your idea didn’t make the cut. Not enough votes, being too specific or not specific enough could contribute to that. But don’t be discouraged, maybe one of your other ideas could be implemented into COYO in the future!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copying Apps

It would be very nice to have the possibility to copy apps with content and paste them on other pages.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Optional page approval process

Similar to the blog app, a customer would like an optional approval process for an entire page (including the apps it contains).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Comments stick to a shared page

Person A shares a page with Person B. Person C comments the generated timeline post. Some time later Person D shares the same page with Person F (so there is no connection to the first sharing). Now the comment of person C sticks to the timeline post generated by D sharing the page with F. This is a big issue since the comment of C has no contextual connection to the sharing of D.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Favourite buttons on pages to call up certain contents directly

It would be nice if there were favorites buttons or save buttons on pages. This would allow you to save certain content in your profile and access it more quickly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Report Button for mistakes

It would be great if there were a button to report errors in blogposts, wiki articles etc. which then directly sends an error report to the admins of said page/workspace.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automatically jump to the beginning of the content on a page

If I am on a page that has a lot of apps in the menue (on the left) and I have to scroll down to klick the app that is at the end of the page, I don't see the app's content, because the page doesn't automatically jump to the top of the page, where the content starts.
    Instead I see a blank space whenever the app's content isn't "long" enough to reach the position of the app at the end of the page.

It should be possible to automatically jump to the start of the content, regardless of the…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Duplicate pages

It would be very helpful, if it was possible to duplicate a page with its apps and content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Content App, show/hide Sidebar

At Content App, enable show/hide Sidebar to have a full width view of the content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Browser-backwards-function leads me to my previous position in the intranet, not to the page before

If I navigate from page 4 to 5 e.g. within the colleagues list (or within the list of pages/workspaces) and press the backwards-button (browser), I don't return to page 4 but to my previous position before I entered the specific list.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Apps with access restrictions on public sites

We would like to have the opportunity to lock apps on public sites for people or the other way around to give only specific users the access to the app.
    For example we have a site which is called „contracts“. And I want to give the different department only access to their contracts - but not to all. Or on the public HR site an app only for Executives with informations for all managers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Notifications when invited to a page

When invited to a page as an admin, you currently do not receive notifications. Same if you're invited as a member to a closed page.
    We often receive feedback that people did not notice that they were invited because they didn't get a notification.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "View as"feature

It would be useful to implement a "view as" feature for local admins without access to the moderator mode. Currently, local admins never get to see the article the way a user would see it since there is always the "edit" button. They have to log in as a test user if they want to view it as a normal user. A "view as" feature would shorten the process.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. API: find autoSubscribe groups / must follow groups

As an admin I would like to get an overview, for which groups the pages are set as autoSubscribe (if they're set as autoSubscribe for selected groups)

This allows me to easily update the must-follow/autoSubscribe attribute, if a group is changing due to renaming, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base