COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display last modification date instead of creation date for content app in search results

Status Quo: When you search for content within a Content app, the search result Shows the creation date. This is confusing because the user thinks the content is outdated. Therefore, we would prefer to display the last modification date instead of creation Date in that case.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change standard search behaviour to use Term1* Term2*

Currently, the standard search behaviour is carried out as "Term1 Term2*". For our users it could be confusing, if they - for example - search for "save lives" and they don't get any results for articles with the word "saved". Therefore it would be great, if the standard search behaviour could be changed to "Term1* Term2*"

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Search: Keep filter settings when search term is changed

Before the update (v14), the filter was still active, when a new search was started. Now ist automatically resets. Our users find it cumbersome, to adjust the filter settings each time. They would prefer a filter, that keeps its settings - and the additional option, to reset it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. search for telephone number in colleagues overviews

currently it is not possible to search for telephone numbers in colleagues overviews. On the other hand it is possible to search for telephone numbers in the main search bar. Therefore I would be glade for an additional implementation.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Search with a wildcard (*) at the beginning

Currently it is possible to search with a wildcard (*) at the end of the word, but not at the beginning. This way, many searches end with a 0 result. An example: * plan. Words such as business plan (In German language written as one word) are not displayed. It would be great if this would be possible in the future.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. See specific location with subordinated page etc.

Sometimes it helps to know where a search result is located, because maybe someone is not looking for the specific result but for something similar.

We had the issue with a pdf-file. If we clicked it, it opened and I couldn't find the subordinated page where it had been uploaded. I just found the general page and had to search for the file. Acutally, I was looking for the second file which hat another name but was located on the same subordinated page...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Coyo SEO

The search results are not yet optimal.

Example:
    There is a landing page for keyword A with all relevant information. But article is shown on 6 or 7 in the Coyo SERPs.

There should be a way of SEO and/or a way to tell Coyo what article is the most important for a specific keyword, maybe even for a specific language.

It works pretty well for files as you can put keywords in the description.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  4 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Search results: List documents added to a post separately

If you search for a document, that was added to a post on a timeline, its name is only displayed in the context of its post. It could be a good idea, to display it separately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. #hashtag search results should be sorted by date

When searching for a #hashtag in the global search, the results should be sorted by date so that I see the content with the most up-to-date content at the top.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mark search results when old version is a hit

When you search for a word or phrase the Coyo search finds older versions of the document due to the indexing. But the results don´t reflect that. I can see a hit on a document where my word or phrase was deleted. Can we please mark search results when the key word or phrase was used in an older version of the document?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Search improvement: do not show chats

Search improvement: do not show chats first (results from pages/ws are more important). integrate a separate search within the chat.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. address book filter & search function

When I set a Department filter in our address book and then enter the Name in the search field, the filter is cleared again. Why clear the filter?
    I want to select a Department and then search by Name. They should Always add up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide a permanently open search bar on desktop like in the mobile app

Opening the search bar first by clicking the magnifier is a rather unnessessary step before proceeding a search. A permanently visible input field is a very strong driver to take use of search more often and lowers the hurdle.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base