COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. filter option to ALL by default

How can you set the filter option to ALL by default? Regardless of events, users or workspaces, these are pre-assigned with a specific category. In the admin area there is nothing and also in the layout there are no settings for the filter widget.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. User management: Show timestamp of deletion

Within the admin area, we find a list of deleted users within the user management. We have acitvated to anonymize deleted users, now the date for the anonymization will be shown (via mouse over). Additionnally it would be great if the timestamp of the deletion would be shown in this overview as well.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Browser-backwards-function leads me to my previous position in the intranet, not to the page before

If I navigate from page 4 to 5 e.g. within the colleagues list (or within the list of pages/workspaces) and press the backwards-button (browser), I don't return to page 4 but to my previous position before I entered the specific list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notifications when invited to a page

When invited to a page as an admin, you currently do not receive notifications. Same if you're invited as a member to a closed page.
    We often receive feedback that people did not notice that they were invited because they didn't get a notification.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hochkant Bilder sollten in Coyo gedreht werden können.

Wenn man Bilder bei Coyo hochladen möchte, die im Hochkant-Vormat aufgenommen wurden ist es so, dass diese Bilder nicht hochkant auf Coyo hochgeladen werden, sondern quer in den Beitrag eingefügt werden und man keine Chance hat diese zu drehen. So muss man das Bild auf seinem PC drehen, neu absteichern und neu hochladen. Das könnte man doch sicherlich einfacher gestalten, indem man das Bild bei Coyo direkt mit einer Option zum drehen anbietet. So erspart man sich den mühseligen Zwischenschritt und kann z.B. den Beitrag direkt posten.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Welcome Widget: Add Multilanguage support

The Welcome Widget currently displays the text, that has been put in there - it does not pay attention to the language the user has set. We would find it useful, if we could add other languages as well.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support High Efficiency Image File Format (.heic / .heif)

Apple has launched the above mentioned photo format in 2017 and it is the standard setting for all iPhones from 7 onwards and iOS 11 and higher. It is said to be more efficient than JPEG and become a standard soon.

Currently every user using a newer device will have the uncomfortable experience that no preview is generated and files have to be up- and downloaded all the time.

https://trendblog.euronics.de/fotografie/apples-neues-fotoformat-heic-besser-als-jpeg-68421/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. COYO Session timeout options for mobile and desktop device

We would like to be able to specify session time out for different devices like mobile browser, engage app and desktop devices.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. COYO Session timeout options for mobile and desktop device

We would like to be able to specify session time out for different devices like mobile browser, engage app and desktop devices.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. improve upload error messages

I assume more detailed error messages would improve users understanding in case a file has been uploaded which is either to big for upload limit or doesn't meet filetype whitelist.

At the current level it only show the message: File could not be uploaded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Information regarding the autor should stick to the file, not the app

If I enter the document app, i can see information about the autor of a file (1. in the table and the file information, provided the option is set within the settings, 2. in file history regardless the settings). If i find the exact same file via search, i have no chance to see the autor (not in the file information, not in the library, not in the history), altough when i enter the library via file information there is the empty column "autor". It would be great if the information about the author would be visible, no matter at…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New Widget connected to the list apllication: "Latest items"

Our users would like a widget, where you can see the latest items of the list app. It would be similiar to the existing "latest file" widget, which is connected to the documents app.

For example, they use the list app as a database for regulations. Therefore it would be very useful, if they could easily see, when new regulations are added oder when regulations have changed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Possibility of cleanup filestore backups

Hi there,
    it would be great if it would be possible to cleanup "old" filestore backups. For database backups, we created a custom solution, but for filestore backups it is not as simple as you state yourself. Sadly the filestore backups eat a lot of space, which costs a lot and it would be a great new feature to be able to clean them up regularly.

thanks in advance!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Event participants should be sorted alphabetical

Event participants should be sorted alphabetical just like in a workspace to better manage them.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show the date of the event that is booked up in the notifiication

Users should be shown, not only the name, but the date of the event that is booked up in the notifications. As there are events with the same name but serveral dates, it would be advantageous if it would be dircetly visible in the notification. Some people might think that the whole series of events is booked up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring back the re-direct app

Prior to v4 there was re-direct app which allowed editors to create links to other pages/communities/content in the left navigation inline with other apps. There was two strong use cases when this was useful.

1. When a topic was so big it was broken down into multiple pages/communities. Admins could provide quick access to each related page from the main navigation.
    2. Cases where we may want to link to an external tool/page but make it searchable in COYO. For example, our room booking tool is a third party application - previously we had created a page with a single…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Offer more possibilities for E-Mail Notification

In the notification settings you can choose amongst others "1 Day" or "7 Days". The first is to short for many of our users, the latter is too long. Would it be possible to offer more options? That would be fine.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. re-crop uploaded pictures

it would be great to have the opportunity to crop a picture even though you already uploaded it. At the moment you can only crop it once when you upload it, without a preview how it looks in the widget, and if you realize the image section doesn't fit, you have to upload it again to change the cut-out, leading to multiple versions of the same picture in the upload-folders. I had this problem when trying to arrange several pictures next to each other - they did not have the same proportions and I had almost no chance of getting…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show user's office number also in contact-box

User's office number should be available not only in the user profil informations, it also would be very practically to show it in the user's profile within the box with the header called "contact" (MODULE.PROFILE.HEADING.CONTACT in Administration).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pictures in Rich Text Editor

It would be really nice if you could change the picture implementation in your rich text editor, especially in wiki articles.

It is very unhandy to upload the picture before i can put it into my text. I would prefer something like copy and paste.

Thank you and kind Regards

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base