COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show thumbnails for image files

Show thumbnails for image files in the document app. We need for image files a possibility of a preview. Now we have to click on the imagefirst, but it would be easier for the customers to have a small preview of Images.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the status "typing" to chat

It would be nice if one could see, as in WhatsApp, whether someone is writing at this moment ("typing...").

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Zutrittsanfragen zu einem Workspace mit Begründung ablehnen

Zutrittsanfragen zu einem Workspace kann ich entweder zustimmen oder ablehnen. Wenn ich ablehne, kann ich aber keine Begründung dazu abgeben. Es wäre schon, wenn diese Möglichkeit bestehen würde, damit die Interessenten auch den Grund für die Ablehnung kennen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workspaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Post in forum or wiki on timeline

New entries in a wiki app or a forum app should be able to be posted automatically to the timeline. As with the blog app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forum  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Documents: Description for different versions

If a document has multiple versions, it is currently not possible to see what has changed from one version to the next. And it is not possible to see what each version contains. It would be great if you could add a short description for each version that is displayed in the version history.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. App title

The length of apps is not sufficient for certain purposes. Normally it is about 140 characters. Is it possible to extend it? Or to deposit a description, if necessary, which shows with a mouse over.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Calendar entry when registering an event

If Users register for an event, it would be helpful, if they receive an entry on their calendar. This for Exchange Server on premise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Visibility of homepages / startpages according to account language

In multinational companies it's crucial to create local homepages in local language (e.g. for Shanghai office). Currently the only way is to create groups that sum up all colleagues speaking the same language. But this is static information. What if they change their account settings? What if I don't even have the information if someone working in Shanghai prefers German oder English or Chinese?

The Visibility of homepages could depend on the chosen account_settings.language. This would help a lot.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Examples for REST API

I am not able to update user profile fields using /api/users/{id}/profile/fields, always getting 404 Not Found.
    The error differs from when I use a not existing userId, so I believe the error is related to the profile field key in the body.
    Can you please provide a full example in the documentation?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Quiz

We would like to make a quiz so colleagues can guess the right answer to a question and will also be shown the right solution afterwards. Is there a function like this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. "View as"feature

It would be useful to implement a "view as" feature for local admins without access to the moderator mode. Currently, local admins never get to see the article the way a user would see it since there is always the "edit" button. They have to log in as a test user if they want to view it as a normal user. A "view as" feature would shorten the process.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Automatically jump to the beginning of the content on a page

If I am on a page that has a lot of apps in the menue (on the left) and I have to scroll down to klick the app that is at the end of the page, I don't see the app's content, because the page doesn't automatically jump to the top of the page, where the content starts.
    Instead I see a blank space whenever the app's content isn't "long" enough to reach the position of the app at the end of the page.

It should be possible to automatically jump to the start of the content, regardless of the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Widget "New colleague": Show user when he login for the first time

The widget currently displays new users by date/timestamp of creation in the user directory. We are loading all users and new user groups (sometimes several hundred users at the same time) via our Active Directory (all with the same date/timestamp). An additional selection in this widget with the option to show the user when he will login for the first time would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improve browser and E-Mail notifications: new selection options, meaningful text, adaptable layout and direct linking

Generally:
    In the notification settings, users should also be able to choose thematically - i.e. certain pages or communities. The distinction between discussions and activities is complicated and irrelevant.

Browser and email notification:
    Clicking on the notification should take me immediately to the corresponding post.
    The notification should also contain a meaningful text so that employees can decide whether the content is interesting or not. The current general text does not help. For example: "There are 3 updates you have not seen, yet. You have: 2 new posts on your personal timeline, 1 new notification waiting for you"

Special case…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pop Up query when deleting a category

If you want to delete an app from the left navigation, a small pop-up window appears asking if you are really sure that you want to delete it. If you want to delete a category (i.e. a "navigation block"), this pop-up will not appear. But it would be good if you had a chance to change your mind here.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. User administration: create user groups based on different information / fields like directory, company, location, language, memberships etc

As stated in various other threads, the user management in Coyo is not good. There are almost no possibilities to filter users etc.

In order to use the features of coyo like launchpad/categories, start pages etc. pp. properly, you should be able to create groups based on different information simply.

Create user groups based on
    - directory
    - company
    - following of a page
    - membership of a WS
    etc.

all of these filter options should also be possible in the user administration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. API: find autoSubscribe groups / must follow groups

As an admin I would like to get an overview, for which groups the pages are set as autoSubscribe (if they're set as autoSubscribe for selected groups)

This allows me to easily update the must-follow/autoSubscribe attribute, if a group is changing due to renaming, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Search in wiki only - like in Forum

Please make it possible to search within one wiki only. Same function as in forums. This way knowledge databases for companies become much more potent. People often only need to seach within a certain topic or page.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Timeline: Turn a photo the way I want it to be displayed

In the timeline-app, we experienced that upright photos are shown in a horizontal format - even if we turned them correctly before and saved them turned. You always have to incline your head 90°, that is very annoying! It should be possible to turn a photo the way i want it to be displayed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base