I suggest…

Support webcal to sync events

Instead of having to download the events individually, it would be more practical if all events could be subscribed via webcal.

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Louis M. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sven, I am also interested in a sync function of the events from coyo with outlook.

Can you tell me from when the integration of this service will be available.

Our company plan at update to coyo version 4.0 until the last quarter of this year.

It would also be necessary that the spatial planning of the available meeting rooms

with coyo and outlook would work with the planning wizard.

• Louis M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sven, thank you for your answer. Unfortunately the Outlook for Office 356 integration is not sufficient, because we have the requirement to integrate the calendar into an onpremise Exchange solution.

• AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Louis, we are planning to implement a sync between events in COYO and Outlook (for O365). Every time a user clicks to attend an event in COYO the event is going to be written into that users Outlook calendar. Additionally all changes to the event in COYO would be synched to Outlook as well.

Would that help your use case or do you rely on webcal?

Feedback and Knowledge Base