Office 365 Integration
Users should be able to store and collaborate on Office documents directly in Coyo and be able to work on them directly in Office 365.
Also, the Office 365 Outlook calendar should be integrated and the user should see in Coyo if he/she has new emails.
Let's discuss this further!
As announced earlier, I’m gonna close this suggestion now as all of the features that we defined during our big O365 integration initiative have made their way into our product:
- Outlook calendar synchronization (v20)
- New Launchpad as takeoff point to O365 (v20)
- Pick & attach SharePoint Online files (v21)
- Find SharePoint Online files via global search (v22)
Still pending is the public release of our COYO app for MS Teams though the technical preparations have already been released with v21.
I’m gonna keep you posted about any progress here via https://community.coyoapp.com/forums/306010/suggestions/34974934.
Now, I’d like to encourage you to try out all of our shiny new O365 features and let us know via new suggestions how they can be further improved!
As soon as we have concrete plans for further O365 integration features, you’ll find those on our roadmap (https://community.coyoapp.com/internal-roadmap).
With v22, we released the next O365 integration feature to the cloud tonight: Users can now easily find files located in SharePoint Online through our global search!
V21 was released to the cloud tonight which includes the first version of our O365 file picker. Via this file picker, users are able to easily attach files from SharePoint online to timeline posts, comments and chat messages!
Also, v21 includes technical preparations for our planned COYO app for MS Teams (see also https://community.coyoapp.com/admin/v3/ideas/34974934/ for more information).
I'd like to give you a quick update on our O365 integration as we just released two integral parts to the cloud with version 20.X.X.:
- Outlook calendar synchronization: Users who decide to attend events in COYO can get those events synchronized into their Outlook calendar. Even subsequent event updates, eg changes to time or date, will immediately be synchronized.
- Launchpad as gateway to O365: The most crucial O365 apps are integrated prominently into our shiny new launchpad so that users have those productivity tools always on hand.
Next up are the following topics:
- Pick & attach O365 files: we'll give users the possibility to attach files originated in Sharepoint to timeline posts and comments in COYO.
- Push COYO news to MS Teams: we're developing a dedicated MS Teams app so that Teams users can get notified about the latest company news published via their COYO.
Will keep you posted as soon as we're done with those!(Edited by admin)
@Frank: take a look at the roadmap https://community.coyoapp.com/internal-roadmap :-(
Are here new information about when we will see this?
Trond Ivar Hensgaard commented
When will Office 365 Outlook calendar be available in Coyo?
This is something that we will offer as part of our Office 365 integration.
Sebastian Loh commented
I like this idea. The place of an event should be free to choose or a list of available resources. Resources should be able to be defined by an admin, users then can choose. It would also be great, to extract a list from all events, which recourse is available or in use by ..
Tim Meißner commented
User Calendars & Exchange Resources like rooms should be syncable with coyo calendars