COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As an administrator I should be able to define our corporate design theme as a default them

As an administrator my custom defined CSS cannot be defined as a "Default" theme. As a result I have to manually enter in my Users (In case we don't have User Groups defined for the entire organization).

I as an administrator want to have the possibility to add "All" to my "Corporate Design" Theme.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable deleting anonymized user permanently

Currently it's not possible to delete anonymized users permanently. Because of clean user structure it would be great to delete user permanently.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide registration form for new users

An admin has to set up new users in the administration section. Thus we add a lot of new users (approx. 300) at the same time (we are a school) this means a lot of work at the same time for us.

It would be much easier to provide a link to our new users, where they can fill out a form with their basic data etc. and than the admin could complete the user profile with additional infos like roles etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base