COYO Web

COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience. Our product team will read all of your ideas and if your idea is popular among other users it may become part of COYO!

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested, just use the search bar below. If it has, vote for it.

2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.

3. Gather support!

4. We will reply to your idea if there is more information required or there is a new status for it.

Note
Please remember that the language of this forum is English. 
Also, creating multiple accounts to vote for your idea will not work, so please be fair, if your idea is as good as you think it is it will gain votes over time!

There are fives statuses at the moment and here is what they mean:

Acknowledged
We have seen your Idea and additionally see potential in it, now it's time to see if the community is as excited about your idea as you!

Planned
Awesome! Your idea seems to have gotten quite some kind of traction and we will see if we can fit it in our roadmap soon.

In Development
We are currently working on adding this feature to COYO and if everything goes right you can use it soon.

Released
This feature is released and you can use it with the newest version.

Declined
There are different reasons why your idea didn’t make the cut. Not enough votes, being too specific or not specific enough could contribute to that. But don’t be discouraged, maybe one of your other ideas could be implemented into COYO in the future!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search: Filter for comments

If I know that I´ve commented an article in the past and I try to find this comment via search it´s very difficult to find it. A filter for "comments" would make iut much easier

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Coyo SEO

The search results are not yet optimal.

Example:
    There is a landing page for keyword A with all relevant information. But article is shown on 6 or 7 in the Coyo SERPs.

There should be a way of SEO and/or a way to tell Coyo what article is the most important for a specific keyword, maybe even for a specific language.

It works pretty well for files as you can put keywords in the description.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! I have an update on this. We are currently working on renewing the search and will take this idea into account! (Note that not every idea has a 100% chance of beeing implemented but we are finding a way to combine the best features) (lh)

3. Search improvement: do not show chats

Search improvement: do not show chats first (results from pages/ws are more important). integrate a separate search within the chat.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey, we have started working on improving and renewing our search and are taking the ideas regarding the search into account to find the most useful solution, I will keep you updated! (lh)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base