COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Creation of group chat: Select several members at once

When creating a group chat, as soon as you choose one member, the list of employees disappears and you have to click the "+-button" to get back to the list. Are there any plans to change this process so that you can select several members in the chat at once and confirm the choice afterwards?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Malte,

thanks for your response. That’s great! I will close this suggestion then. If this comes up again or you have another idea on your mind how to improve this, please let me know.

Cheers,
    Sven

2. See new messages directly

E.g. via a pop-up message, which can be clicked so that the message is opening up directly (as in outlook).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Corinna, this seems to be an error. Firefox should show you a browser notification once you received a message. You can even click on the message and you will be directed to the according chat in COYO.

Could you please check your browser settings? Maybe notifications are blocked by Firefox?

If you can’t get it to work please contact our service team. They will help you figuring this out: https://www.service.coyoapp.com/

I will close this issue here since it is no feature request.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base