COYO Web

COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience. Our product team will read all of your ideas and if your idea is popular among other users it may become part of COYO!

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested, just use the search bar below. If it has, vote for it.

2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.

3. Gather support!

4. We will reply to your idea if there is more information required or there is a new status for it.

Note
Please remember that the language of this forum is English. 
Also, creating multiple accounts to vote for your idea will not work, so please be fair, if your idea is as good as you think it is it will gain votes over time!

There are fives statuses at the moment and here is what they mean:

Acknowledged
We have seen your Idea and additionally see potential in it, now it's time to see if the community is as excited about your idea as you!

Planned
Awesome! Your idea seems to have gotten quite some kind of traction and we will see if we can fit it in our roadmap soon.

In Development
We are currently working on adding this feature to COYO and if everything goes right you can use it soon.

Released
This feature is released and you can use it with the newest version.

Declined
There are different reasons why your idea didn’t make the cut. Not enough votes, being too specific or not specific enough could contribute to that. But don’t be discouraged, maybe one of your other ideas could be implemented into COYO in the future!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Colleagues List - follow ALL colleagues at once

It would be great if you could follow all colleagues at a time, using only one click that marks all of them. At the moment, you have to klick on every single colleague individually to follow the respective person.

107 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Acknowledged  ·  58 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restrict permissions in blog app to use it like an ebay kleinanzeigen app

We got our company own marketplace in Coyo where users can put things for sale. We are currently using a blog-app for that but the blog-app permissions (every user can edit/delete or noone can edit/delete) are obstructing us.

On top of that we would like the attached images to these posts be linked to the post, so that if the post gets deleted, the attached images in the document-app will be deleted too.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  4 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Readconfirmation

Sometimes it is necessary to document that certain coworkers have read a post (e.g., new service instructions). It would therefore be useful if it would be possible to request read confirmations in blog posts from the users.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  11 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Usability: filters need to be more obvious

Our colleagues do not understand the filter function in the search results. There should be fields with ticks to select and deselect filters on the desktop version. That would highly improve usability.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show number of views publicly

Among other information currently the number of shares is shown in the footer of teasers and articles. Client idea of a valuable extension to that is to show, how many viewers already had that page viewed.
    This also can be an easy quick-view motivation/control for editors and workspace contributors.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  10 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. List app: number field with auto increment

For specific lists an auto incremented number field would be useful, e.g., inventory.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  4 comments  ·  Lists / Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Usability: navigating back should bring you to the former view port / place

If I click on something in my newsfeed, read it and than go back via the back button of my browser, I want to get back to the same view port/place, as I left the page.
    Many colleagues are complaining, that with full newsfeed they need to search and scroll to the last read entry. People stop clicking on articles or links, because they loos track.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Individual configuration Gamification "Bet Game App"

The World Championship Bet App was great and met with great enthusiasm. For the new soccer season it would be great, if you provide us a individual configuration possibility. So we can add games, logos, headlines,... in this gamification app by our own.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Noah, fortunately we build the app in a generic way so that we can extend it to be configurable for other events in the future. We would need to put some more effort into it, but it’s something that we are definitely planing to do.

9. documents library

If I want to access existing documents via my Documents Library I want the presentation and do not search user friendly.
    It would be good if the following points would be considered
    - Search filter on each page of search e.g. name of workspace or page
    - Archived workspaces should be able to be shown and hidden.
    - intelligent search by document name

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. #hashtag search results should be sorted by date

When searching for a #hashtag in the global search, the results should be sorted by date so that I see the content with the most up-to-date content at the top.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. File Library: Preview for pictures

It would be great to see a picture preview if you select something from the file library.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. display multiple or selected numbers in the contact widget

Customers request the function to display multiple or selected numbers (AD fields) in the contact widget.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Form App anonymous entries

We often use the form app for polls and surveys. For this use case it would be great, if I as an admin could decide in the settings that all entries are anonym.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Reset Polls (for extended use)

We have a poll that runs weekly. Currently, we have to create new polls for each week - how tedious! So I'd like to request an option to not just close a poll but to reset it.
    Alternatively, of course, an "app copy-function" would do a similar job and would generally be highly appreciated.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A beautiful company online magazine that shows content from blogs etc.

I would like to create an area, i.e. a second homepage, that works as company magazine and also looks like a beautiful online magazine. Where my colleagues can check the news and important content from all departmens etc. in an overview and then choose what they want to read/watch. I want to show news in categories (can be pulled from blog apps from pages/workspaces) and the archive of the chosen category, videos, pictures, links to social channels, maybe even embedded social feeds etc. No collaboration etc. just news and media.

It can be built with existing widgets, but to be…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pagination - Workspaces / Pages

If you reach a workspace or a page via the pagination of the workspace/page overview, it would be good if there was a way to leave that workspace or page again back to the overview and get back to the same page of the pagination.
    Another point concerning the pagination: if you click on the next page of the pagination, you should be at the top of the list

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Deactivated user should be labelled

as for now profiles of deactivated users are the same as active ones. It would be better if deactivated accounts are labelled as such by a banner or the like. This way users would know that this person is no longer active but their content is still available (unlike deleting them).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Improve delete function of Form-/List-App

All entries within a Form/List should be deletable with one step (not entry for entry, as currently). Alternatively, it would be good if the "Export as CSV" would have an option to "Export as CSV and delete all current entries"-function.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Search and filter admins / members of pages / communities like in Coyo 3

In Coyo 3 you are able to filter - basically search - names of your members / admins. These is very helpful to figured out if some colleague is already a member or need to be invited.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base