COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. User management: Show timestamp of deletion

Within the admin area, we find a list of deleted users within the user management. We have acitvated to anonymize deleted users, now the date for the anonymization will be shown (via mouse over). Additionnally it would be great if the timestamp of the deletion would be shown in this overview as well.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Order of uploaded pictures

When you upload more than one picture to a timeline article, it would be great, if you could influence the order of the pictures. This would effect, that you could choose which picture is the main-picture (which is shown bigger than the others) or you could show a sequence by putting the pictures in the right order.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Users with identical names without custom avatar cannot be distinguished when sharing

It would be great if there was a solution for the following situation: If there are several colleagues with the same name and they do not have their own profile picture, how do you identify the right colleague when sharing a post?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Browser-backwards-function leads me to my previous position in the intranet, not to the page before

If I navigate from page 4 to 5 e.g. within the colleagues list (or within the list of pages/workspaces) and press the backwards-button (browser), I don't return to page 4 but to my previous position before I entered the specific list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Colleague search - Search all profile information

The global search might search and display information from the user profiles, but it is cumbersome to narrow it down to user profiles. Additionally, results with the highest hit rate are not shown first.
    It would be very helpful if profile information such as expertise, phone number and email were findable via the colleague search.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. single file widget should show the date of the most recent update

the content of the single file widget should show the date of the most recent update, not the creation date of the file

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show user's office number also in contact-box

User's office number should be available not only in the user profil informations, it also would be very practically to show it in the user's profile within the box with the header called "contact" (MODULE.PROFILE.HEADING.CONTACT in Administration).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support High Efficiency Image File Format (.heic / .heif)

Apple has launched the above mentioned photo format in 2017 and it is the standard setting for all iPhones from 7 onwards and iOS 11 and higher. It is said to be more efficient than JPEG and become a standard soon.

Currently every user using a newer device will have the uncomfortable experience that no preview is generated and files have to be up- and downloaded all the time.

https://trendblog.euronics.de/fotografie/apples-neues-fotoformat-heic-besser-als-jpeg-68421/

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Administration of external users

A. In a member administration of a workspace, I need to be able to filter by external users.

B. I need an easy reminder to re-invite (external) users if they did not accept the invitation.

B. In Coyos general administration, there is a filter by external users. In addition there should be displayed:
    B1 The workspaces the external user has joined
    B2 The workspaces the external users was invited to.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  15 comments  ·  Workspaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Search: Keep filter settings when search term is changed

Before the update (v14), the filter was still active, when a new search was started. Now ist automatically resets. Our users find it cumbersome, to adjust the filter settings each time. They would prefer a filter, that keeps its settings - and the additional option, to reset it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Blog: highlight unread and new entries

It would be great to see which blog entries are unread or new by highliting them.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Events: Registration form attachable (like survey/poll in workspaces)

It would be great if it was possible to create a registration form with individualised questions and answers in events.

E.g.
    "Do you have any diet restriction?" "Yes, I'm gluten intolerant" "No, I have no restriction" /
    "Booking a room" "I would like to book a room via the company" "I will book a room on my own"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. List app: show creator first

List app: if an entry is created in a list app, the creator should be displayed first in the selection under User.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists / Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Information regarding the autor should stick to the file, not the app

If I enter the document app, i can see information about the autor of a file (1. in the table and the file information, provided the option is set within the settings, 2. in file history regardless the settings). If i find the exact same file via search, i have no chance to see the autor (not in the file information, not in the library, not in the history), altough when i enter the library via file information there is the empty column "autor". It would be great if the information about the author would be visible, no matter at…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. new widget: page-related timeline

We'd like to embed a page-related timeline within a content-layout.
    This widget should only show the content of the corresponding page.

Currently, there is a personal timeline as widget, which shows the complete content of every page/workspace. The page-related timeline is always an app, which makes it impossible to add additional widgets (like a headline or a poll) above or beneath.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Possibility of cleanup filestore backups

Hi there,
    it would be great if it would be possible to cleanup "old" filestore backups. For database backups, we created a custom solution, but for filestore backups it is not as simple as you state yourself. Sadly the filestore backups eat a lot of space, which costs a lot and it would be a great new feature to be able to clean them up regularly.

thanks in advance!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Differentiation between old and new chat messages

Separation line (or similar) between old, read messages and the new, unread messages. You should also jump directly to the first unread message when opening the chat and not to the bottom or to the last message.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Event: Participation without invitation

User should be able to participate in an event, without being inveted.
    Use Case: Many of our pages have event calenders and all colleagues are invited to these events. But we cannot invite all. So it would be nice, if one could click on Accept, without being invited in order to see it in my events and for the admin to see, how many are coming. Like Facebook events.

96 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Publishing content only for a limited time

It would be great if single posts (e.g. news or even special workspaces) could be sceduled only for a certain time. It ist now possible to schedule the go-live of certain content, but I miss the possibility to set an deadline, after which the post would go either completely offline or even better is automatically archived for the users.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. multiple vent owners

It would be very useful if more than just ONE page could be the "owner" of an event. For example a forthcoming trade fair abroad should appear in the event app of the sales department and also in the one of the International Department.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base