COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

I suggest…

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share Timeline entries with several users at once

At the moment it is only possible to share a timeline entry with one colleague. If you want to choose more colleagues, you have to share the entry with one user after the other. It would be nice to choose directly more than one user.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create new version when uploading existing file

When I upload a file that already exists in a document app folder, then a new version should be created for the already existing file. Right now, a second file with the same name is created in the documents app.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. document app: multi-select options

To avoid that users are confused I would suggest the following:
    If I´m using the multi select option and have selected multiple files, only the options should be visible, which can be applied on multiple files.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Individual configuration Gamification "Bet Game App"

The World Championship Bet App was great and met with great enthusiasm. For the new soccer season it would be great, if you provide us a individual configuration possibility. So we can add games, logos, headlines,... in this gamification app by our own.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Noah, fortunately we build the app in a generic way so that we can extend it to be configurable for other events in the future. We would need to put some more effort into it, but it’s something that we are definitely planing to do.

5. Timeline: mark posts for later

There are lots of posts on the timeline but there is not always enough time to read them all. Therefore I would like to able to flag each post to read it later, i.e. with a little star or the like.

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unused space on coyo interface

Using wider monitors (16:9, higher resolution such as Full HD and higher) it shows that most of the space on the coyo platform is not used. there is a lot of blank (grey) space on the left and right side. This is really annoying and unhandy when using the wiki app, lists and other tools of Coyo which definitely require more space in order to present tables, larger and detailed images and code snippets for example.
    It should be possible to use this amount of space or somehow be able to expand the size on the wiki/tools according to the…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. User profile: Info as initial default tab

It would be nice to display the info tab on the profile page in COYO4 as default instead of activity.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Export events registration

Export of registrations for events as Excel or CSV would be nice

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning to support mov videos as well to make it easier to upload videos from mobile devices. We are checking the technical impact to display a preview in the timeline right away. This could affect the overall performance of the platform since it takes a lot of bandwidth to stream videos.

10. Delete chat conversation

The requirement is that chat conversations can be deleted. Now there is the ability to hide chat conversations, but conversations cannot be deleted persistent.

This should be possible.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Right now we are looking into an archiving function / improving the current archive functionality. Users will be able to move group chats and 1-on-1 chats to an archive and also look into the archive itself. That way you can keep your chat sidebar clean.

Would that solve your requirements?

11. See the workspace memberships of a certain user

I would like to see of which workspaces a certain user is a member, e.g. at the user Profile page.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add setting to new colleagues widget to destinct between locations

Adjust the New Colleagues widget according to country.
    Current problem: we add 20 people from Poland in the intranet and 4 new colleagues in Germany are burried beneath them or vice versa.
    Use Case: expand the filter settings of the widget to include destinction between countries or location AD groups OR set priorities showing new colleagues from my country at the top. This way I can see new colleagues most relevant to me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Admins of the page/workspace should not delete any comment

Hello Team, is it possible to 'disable' the function that a page or community admin can deleting a comment. We want that an admin shouldn't delete or edit a comment from other users in the community or Page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Search inside from pages and workspaces

As user I need a directly search field in pages and workspaces so that I can only search inside the current page and workspace.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. change title and discription in forum threads

It should be possible to change title and description of a forum thread.

In my eyes, no new idea. This should be a standard feature in Coyo that you can change title and descriptions later. But Coyo says it's not a bug. It is a new feature. :-)

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rank or sort a dynamic list

After creation of a dynamic list it is often necessary to change the sequence of rows. To move and to sort the rows top down or bottom up in the right sequence may help. Example would be to sort manually the employees top down depending on their fuzzy importance. Also ranking would help in some cases.
    To set some rows sticky would help, too.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Show preview when posting images in timeline

Posting images in timeline: show preview when creating the post, not just when it is posted

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  4 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Scroll to top, if a new page was loaded

If you click in the navigation of a workgroup Coyo displays still the same part of the page. So the user has to manually scroll to the top to see the loaded content. So please display the top of the page if a new page was loaded.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Just to clarify the use case: There is a page or workspace with many apps. So, the navigations on left side gets quite long and the user has to scroll down. If the user clicks on another app the content changes but the user can’t see it, since he scrolled all the way down. Did I get this right?

• Don't see your idea?

COYO Web

Feedback and Knowledge Base