COYO

Hey all! This is the user community of COYO, the great social intranet. Please feel free to leave comments, vote and post new ideas! Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Editable text in a share

When users share a post, they are not able to edit the text. It would be great to make the text in a share editable.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Backwards-Function on profile leading back to user overview

If you are starting at the profile overview of the employees and you click one, the profile opens. In case you would like to check other profiles as well, you have to click again on the colleague sign. In the mobile version this colleague sign is hidden in the menu, so that the menu needs to opened before the colleague button can be used.

This issue could be solved by installing a "To colleague overview"-Button which leads directly back to the page on which all colleagues are listed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. COYO Engage: Find relevant contacts more easily

Problem: Our address book contains over 20,000 entries - and I'll never have anything to do with most of them. And with 20,000 entries I don't have to start with wiping - it would be pure coincidence if the contact I was looking for was within "wipe range" ;-).

If I go to the address book, it would be great if I would be shown contacts that are related to me (my already used contacts for example). I'll probably need them, they will be so manageable that it's worth wiping them. And if I should look for someone else, I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile / COYO Engage App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Poll: Show results after voting

We use the poll widget regulary. To be transparent, we usually show the results. However, there is a downside: We have the impression, that colleagues don't vote anymore, if the results already show a tendency to one answer.

It would be great, if users would see the results after they have voted, not before.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Notification for updated documents

Is it possible to get an alert if a document has been updated?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. People should receive an email when being invited to a workspace (email = optional feature)

A lot of invitations are unseen. An email could help that people follow invitations

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workspaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Display custom profile fields in COYO Engage

While you are able to configure custom profile fields via COYO API in COYO Webpage this customizing is not displayed in the COYO engage app.

Therefore we are asking for adding custom profile fields in COYO engage app.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile / COYO Engage App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable deleting anonymized user permanently

Currently it's not possible to delete anonymized users permanently. Because of clean user structure it would be great to delete user permanently.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Differentiation between old and new chat messages

Separation line (or similar) between old, read messages and the new, unread messages. You should also jump directly to the first unread message when opening the chat and not to the bottom or to the last message.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. sitemap - create overview automatically with title and admin

As an admin I'd like to have an overview of already created pages and their admins. Especially as we are creating the new Intranet from scratch having many highly motivated content creators in different Business Units.
    A sitemap can help me (and them) to leverage synergies, share good ideas and benchmarks as well as being more efficient by protecting from redundant work.
    Furthermore at this stage I still need to implement some intermediate level pages to structure the content pages (compare it to a tree: the Content creators worlwide create and paint the leaves, I want to interlink them to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Private videos should be able to be played in COYO from vimeo

Hi, we were trying to insert private videos in coyocloud from vimeo, but due to the privacy setting, we could not play the videos.
    After we inspected the code and checked the vimeo policy, we found out the "referrer" in coyocloud is "null", which could not recognized by the specific domain we set in vimeo. we hope you could make modification to point the "referrer" to "domain name".

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show path to the parent folder in file preview

It would be great to see the path of a document / file in the folders. Right now you are only directed to the folder on top.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Events - Filter for event location

It would be good to have the possibility to filter events by event locations. Showing only events in Hamburg or only in Berlin but not all the events around Germany.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Reported Posts: Show latest Post-Reports on top

Currently the list with the reported posts (coyo-url.com/reports) shows latest entries at the end. As the list will get longer and longer, it would be more convenient if the newly reported posts would appear on the top, so that the Admins / Editors don’t need to scroll the (long) list to the end.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adjust the order of documents

It would be great if documents were not only in an alphabetical order, but you could choose to order them chronologically

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Button to hide/display social interactivity features

I know social Networking is based on instant interaction possibilities. Nevertheless I consider it a lot of wasted space for "readers" to show such an amount of additional Information I don't need in the first place such as "like", "share", "post a comment", "report" and so on.
    A button to hide/display additional Information in the Bottom Right Corner would do great, so I could activiate interactivity with a click whenever I Need it and deactivate, whenever I only want to read my newsfeed.
    Relevant Info marked red in attached screenshot (actually only the lower marked part contains a relevant Information)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Possibility to upload logos in SVG

The logo in the main navigation is blurred when zooming. SVG files could solve this problem. But it is not possible to upload them in the admin area.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Support for AsciiDoc in Timeline

currently, Coyo only supports basic markdown Syntax in the timeline.
    Besides not being able to create links, there are also lots of other Features missing like Headlines, Tables, Admonitions etc.

My Suggestion is to add AsciiDoc as formatting Option. This should be easy to implment since AsciiDoc (the Format) can be rendered through various AsciiDoctor (the renderer) libraries, even on the Client with JavaScript.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cloning an Event

Very often, we have to deal with a series of recurring events. In such cases, it would save much work if we could clone an event an only need to adjust the date in the clone.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dropdown fields in the user profiles

Ist it possible to implement customized dropdown fiels in user profiles and set corresponding filters according to the respective entries?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base