COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it easier for users to join a workspace on the detail page

This way users could more easily see their subscription status.
    Also it would provide a more unified look and feel for users.

(Our Problem: We had a few users who didn't receive any more notifications because the unwillingly unsubscribed from a workspace.)

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Workspaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. iDevice: Choose a profile photo from the gallery

When a user tries to upload a profile picture from an iDevice, he/she can only take a new photo. When trying to upload an attachment in the chat for example, the user can choose whether to upload an existing file or take a new photo / video. It would be nice to have the possibility to choose from the gallery also for profile pictures.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile / COYO App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. World Championship Bet App

Are you planning any kind of world championship bet game app?
    Use Case: Colleagues can bet on outcome of world championship games.
    If you have plans, any concept you could provide us with? We'll start communication around WM pretty soon in March. If you need assistance with the concept, we're happy to help:)

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filter possibilities on Events overview

It would be nice to have further filter possibilities on the Events overview page like for example:
    - Show Events I already participate
    - Show Events I am invited to
    - Show only Events of pages or workspaces I have subscribed

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Blog: No more user information if a published post gets deleted or turned back to "draft" status

Currently, if a post get's accidentally published and this is corrected by either deleting or setting a future publish date, the user get's a weird posting on his/her timeline (see attachment): Blog being deleted or inaccessible - contact author. That's REAL BAD!

Sometimes we have sensitive data to publish and just mentioning author and time could lead to speculation. Coyo has to make sure that no trace is left when an unintended publishing get's corrected. There simply is no use in informing the user that something happened that the author does not want.

And this does actually happen often: That's…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Hajo, both issues you mentioned are solved in the current version on the cloud (11.0.x). Shares are going to be deleted if you revoke the publication of a blog article and we improved the UI of the article creation forms to make it more clear when something is saved and when it is published.

6. Native News App

Targeted at blue-collar workers that are not identity-managed.

Features:

- Quick access to corporate news
    - Location-based news
    - Breaking news & push
    - Seamless and easy login
    - Corporate identity
    - Native apps for iOS and Android

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile / COYO Engage App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have released the COYO Engage app. The app is available in the App Store for iOS and Play Store for Android.
    In the current version, the app offers many features around direct/group messaging, has an easy to use, powerful contact list, news reading (Shown are blog articles from pages), supports login with SSO, etc..
    The other features requested in the initial post exceed the scope of one feature request for a “Native News App”.

7. Native Messenger App

People demand a solution as easy as WhatsApp.

Features:

- Live communication
    - Digital address book
    - Fully integrated into COYO’s collaboration space
    - Native apps for iOS and Android

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Mobile / COYO App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

COYO has released its native messenger app called COYO Engage.
    There is some requirements regarding your COYO instance, please read those carefully.
    - More information in the Google Play Store and in the Apple App Store.

8. Colleague Search - Default Filter

The default setting of the colleague search in on the filters your own department and company and shows my direct colleagues. (which I already know)
    Change: colleague search shows default all colleagues. (filter set to "all"). My direct colleagues I already know and I probably know their contact details as well. Currently I need to reset with at least two filters to start to search for a colleague. That is not really usable.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We changed the default filter settings of the colleagues filter to “All” in version 9.0.9 which will be released next week.

Along with this we will introduce a “Reset filter” link that appears when the list gets empty because of the filter settings (similar to the one already available for the global search).

9. Likes and comments of shared blog articles

Shared Blogposts: likes and comments of shared blogs have to be the same as of the original blogpost (=centralised) and not separated.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Clear Search Bar

If you just searched for something and want to search for another term after you clicked outside the search bar, the serach bar should be cleared when you select it again.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. date (dd/mm/yyyy) of publication under posts (timeline, blog)

the pubication date of posts should be immediately visible on the landing timeline. Atm the format is "posted 5 days ago" not "posted on 12.01.2018".

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Improve rich text editor

The rich text editor does not work very well when creating bullet points/lists (new list in a new paragraph etc).

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Widgets "My Pages"/"My Workspaces": Give access to all pages/workspaces by clicking on "More"

In the widgets "My Pages"/"My Workspaces" are shown 5 pages by default. If you want to get access to more pages/workspaces, you click on more, but coyo shows only 5 pages more by one click. If you follow several pages it is inconvenient to click on "more" several times in order to access the right page.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey,
    we just released the mentioned changes to the cloud with v18 yesterday!
    I’d like to encourage you to try out the improved ‘subscriptions’ widget and open new suggestion(s) for any additional ideas to make it even better. Thanks

14. edit posts in timeline

Edit posts after they are published

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Restore anonymized deleted users

Currently it is not possible to restore anonymized deleted users. This also makes sense for privacy reasons.
    But it would be nice to make it possible for admins to restore them (maybe at the database level).
    Use case: A retired user has been anonymized and deleted. The retired user is rehired in the company. So far it is not possible to use the same e-mail address for this user.
    I know that it is also a privacy-related topic, but I still hope for a way to reactivate the already assigned e-mail address / profile. Some customers asked for it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry, we don’t have any plans to make this possible. From a privacy and legal point of view we need to make sure that no one (not even a superadmin or system administrator) can restore a once anonymized user. If a user returns to a company a new user accounts needs to be created.

Though, we improved the way the automatic anonymization works in COYO when done via user directory sync. Since version 11 an admin can specify a delay until a user gets anonymized after the account was deleted.

E.g. the anonymization feature is activated, an admin set the delay to 7 days and a user gets deleted in the system (either manually or automatically via sync). Then the user will be deleted and anonymized after 7 days. This helps to intervene in case a user gets deleted accidentally.

16. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Search: "Did you mean ...?"

A feature that will suggest other search terms to users when their search yielded no or very few results.

For example, when you enter "usablity", COYO will show the user "Did you mean usability?"

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Do you know?" widget

A widget that will suggest users that you aren't yet subscribed to but that you might now. The widget is based on an algorithm that will automatically find users that might be interesting to you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "New colleagues" widget

A widget that will show the newest users in the network.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Folder download

Ability for users to download entire folders from COYO as ZIP files.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base