COYO

Hey all! This is the user community of COYO, the great social intranet. Please feel free to leave comments, vote and post new ideas! Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restrict inviting User Groups to certain Roles

Similar to the Workspace-Right "Invite Groups to Workspaces: Y/N" it would be nice for admins to specify which role is allowed to invice user groups to Events - i.e. "Invite Groups to Events: Y/N".
    That's just to make roles and rights more logical...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. improve documentation

This is not a idea for the app itself. Instead its an Request for better maintenance of the coyo websites.

We do have the on-premise solution and trying to constantly update.

the newest file at https://download.coyoapp.com/release/enterprise/ is 10.0.17

at https://www.service.coyoapp.com/release-notes you will not even find that Version. here Version 10 goes only up to 10.0.14 and remains then with 11.0.0 to 11.0.5

this is very confusing and inhibit update.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Markdown for event descriptions

Right now the events description has a bad user experience. All line breaks are removed and the text gets unreadable.

I would be best to support Markdown for the description.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Event App - calendar end date

The end date should be adapted from the start date. It is always the current date.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it easier for users to join a workspace on the detail page

This way users could more easily see their subscription status.
    Also it would provide a more unified look and feel for users.

(Our Problem: We had a few users who didn't receive any more notifications because the unwillingly unsubscribed from a workspace.)

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Workspaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. date (dd/mm/yyyy) of publication under posts (timeline, blog)

the pubication date of posts should be immediately visible on the landing timeline. Atm the format is "posted 5 days ago" not "posted on 12.01.2018".

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

I’m happy to tell you that we’re currently working on timestamps for timeline items.
    The result will be that the publication date for timeline posts and shares older than ‘yesterday’ will be visible at first glance. I guess that will help you, right?

7. Widgets "My Pages"/"My Workspaces": Give access to all pages/workspaces by clicking on "More"

In the widgets "My Pages"/"My Workspaces" are shown 5 pages by default. If you want to get access to more pages/workspaces, you click on more, but coyo shows only 5 pages more by one click. If you follow several pages it is inconvenient to click on "more" several times in order to access the right page.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there,

I’m happy to tell you that we just started developing a couple of improvements for the subscription widget. Among others, we’ll increase the amount of additionally shown pages/workspaces on ‘show more’ to 20 and we will also increase the number of initially shown entries.
    Some more details regarding our planned improvements can as well be found here: https://community.coyoapp.com/forums/306010-coyo/suggestions/31621939-widgets-my-pages-my-workspaces-show-the-pages-w

8. 17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there,

I’m happy to tell you that we just started with our planned improvements of the subscription widget.
    What you can expect in detail:

- Users will have the option to mark workspaces as their favorites within the widget which will result in those favorite workspaces being on top of their list
    - The order of the shown pages in the widget will be adapted from the pages overview: First, the auto-subscribe pages will be shown and then all others that the user is subscribed to.
    - For both, pages and workspaces, we’ll increase the amount of initially shown entries.
    - We’ll increase the amount of additionally shown pages/workspaces on ‘show more’ to 20.

9. Timeline: cut long posts - "read more"

It would be good if long posts in timelines would break after a specific amount of characters and the user had to click "more" to read it all. We would avoid that long posts "occupy" large parts of the screen and make sure that the following posts are visible too.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Order the list of my workspaces

The Workspaces which I use most should be always on top of my list, not just when I stay in Coyo. That's a wish in our Company.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there,

I’m happy to tell you that we just started to tackle this issue.
    As a first step, we decided to go with the basic idea that Sven mentioned earlier. Users will have the option to mark workspaces as their favorites within the subscription widget. Those favorite workspaces will be highlighted with a separate icon and will become the first ones in the workspaces list in the widget in order to always have them on hand.

11. Office 365 Integration

Users should be able to store and collaborate on Office documents directly in Coyo and be able to work on them directly in Office 365.

Also, the Office 365 Outlook calendar should be integrated and the user should see in Coyo if he/she has new emails.

Let's discuss this further!

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  6 comments  ·  Office 365 integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sorting for auto-subscribe pages

The Pages are in an alpa Sort order. Thats right for the most pages. But the Company Site has everytime the first pages in the Navigation Bar. So it would be nice if you can place a first sort criteria. We help us with a space in the Front but it doesn't look very well.
    Maybe you use the Spaces or whatever for sorting and in the Browser you use a trim so you can't see the spaces ?

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Workspaces / Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there,

I’m happy to tell you that we just started developing a couple of improvements for the subscription widget.
    - Users will be able to influence the order of shown workspaces themselves by marking any number of them as their favorites.
    - Pages will be sorted by auto-subscribe pages first, then all others.
    Some more details regarding our planned improvements can as well be found here: https://community.coyoapp.com/forums/306010-coyo/suggestions/31621939-widgets-my-pages-my-workspaces-show-the-pages-w

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base