COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

External members in workspaces

Ability to invite external users to participate only in specific workspaces.

82 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jan Marquardt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lennart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

nice idea. As administration will become more complex with this and other ideas, I can read in this community, please consider making the administration overall a little more comfortable. I am thinking of a botton below the regular pageapps wich says "adminmode". switch on gives me options, switch off keeps me a normal reader. This way you can also take "layout bearbeiten" under this submenu

• Oliver Schmitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a very iportant feature to be able to grant external people access to certain workspaces. When do we can expect that this featuer is available?

• Mathias Drexler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use workspaces for contact e.g. with auditors and documentation of audit process. Therefore internal and external person share a working space with discussions etc. It should be possible, to exclude certain workspace-members from apps to get more diferentiated spaces - e.g. auditors excluded from some forums. Could also be a checkbox "exclude external" - so we could have two groups within one workspace, app-specific.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The search function should be visible and usable for external members as well - of course only for the workspace they were invited to.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Admins need a list of external People. Workspace Memberlist of external people would help for the moment.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base