I suggest…

Enhance usability of Wiki

A: To open a the navigation with subpages, I have to click on the small arrow. Sometimes that is pretty difficult and I click on the page instead. It would be great to improve the usability, especially on mobile devices where it it even more difficult to hit the small arrow.

B: When I press "back" in the browser I always get to the main overview of the Wiki. It would be nice to only get to the next higher page as I get to the main overview by clicking in the small hamburger icon.

C: Wiki Main Overview: It would be great to define which subpages or even sub-subpages are shown without having to open it manually (optional for each wiki).

D: Possibility to create internal links to subpages (e.g. for an index of the subpages) or other pages more easily and faster.

22 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Christine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our users miss an option to move from one wiki article (sub articles) to the next on the same level: back/forward button. Right now you have to navigate over the parent article to open the next sub article.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

E: Possibility to create a "back" button/link in the text with one click that leads to the next higher page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base