I suggest…

Event series

It would be very helpful, if there was an option to select multiple dates for one event.

For example, the organisation of inhouse trainings could become much easier, if there was a continued conversation on a common event timeline for all coordinators to see.

This is especially relevant, when trainings/meetings run over the course of several days, weeks or even months.

Due to the thematic connection between the dates and the common target group of the event, a common timeline in one event with multiple dates, would offer the possibility to establish a event history. That also eliminates the nessessity to copy the information every time from one event to another.

52 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Katja Lange shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Florian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why have you changed the Event App so drastically compared to the old coyo 3 version?

The old calendar offered features like:
    - Public events
    - iCal Feed
    - Different views (List View, Month View...)
    - Event Series

You stripped the event app of valuable and working functions - while I do like the new look the functions are crippled in my opinion - at least restore the functions you had in the old version please.

• Dominik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like the possibility to create recurring events. In our community, we have a recurring event each week. So far we need to create every event manually.

• pfranke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be careful with „recurring“. It‘s better to be able to copy an event when it‘s time. Otherwise there needs to be a planned notification or go live feature like it‘s been used in the blog to make sure people will recoconize the event when it‘s time.

• AdminSimone (Admin, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea. Also, recurring events would be helpful as there are events for employees or within projects, which take place more than once over the course of the year.

• Andrea Steffen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Addionally it would be helpfull when after setting the first date the choice for the end of the appointment would be later than the first, for example:

First date = 2018/01/12
    Second date = choice from 2018/01/12 onwards because any ending for the appointement must be logically later than 12th Jan. 2018.

Feedback and Knowledge Base