53 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christoph shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Planned  ·  AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) responded  · 

Agreed. This would be a benefit for the product and adds value to the task apps and the general handling of tasks. I added it to our roadmap but I can’t come up with a timing, yet.

24 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Catalyn Ott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We currently use another task programm as well but recently some colleagues mentioned that they would rather like to manage it all in Coyo just if there would be the possibility to display all tasks...

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Christoph. A task-overview in Coyo would make work easilier because you don't need to add your Coyo-tasks in other programms.

• Christoph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

..but I agree, the connection to O365, moving apps, a trash bin, a beautiful "latest blog post widget" with a rotator and large image etc. are more important.

Good question. I would try it, yes, as I like it when I do not have to switch the tool too often. I would depend on the usability (how easy can I create tasks (also from othher content in coyo and from other websites), share/assign them, maybe comment them etc., access the overview, )..

I understand. And I am also quite sure that the usage is not good because of the missing features, as you pointed out yourself. I also use Wunderlist because of that.

• AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Christoph, yeah - I know. I am also quite unhappy about this. The thing is that many users don't really use the task app since they have an alternative application in use like Todo, Wunderlist etc. Therefore the priority in enhancing COYOs task app is quite low right now.

But, this is also where it gets quite paradox because the usage of the app could be low - just because a vital feature (like "My Tasks") is missing. I agree that this could absolutely raise the usage of the app itself.

Anyways, since a lot of people voted for this idea and i absolutely see the potential I'll keep an eye on it and see what we can do here.

Too bad. Tasks app is pretty useless without this function (plus the possibiliyt to create files just for myself).

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this feature too to make our work easilier. Is it still so hard to add it to your software? 😉

• Catalyn Ott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a great benefit to the task app!! :-) I just want to emphasize this again and hope that this idea finds its way in your roadmap soon ;-)

• Tobias Winkler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the task widget it would be great to be able to chose, which tasks to display in two steps:
    1. assigned to me / assigned to s/o else, unassigned
    - all global tasks in my workspaces, no matter if they're assigned to me or not
    - my tasks (only the onws assigned to me)
    - all tasks that are not assigned
    2. source
    - tasks from a (number of) specified workspace/page
    - tasks from all workspaces / pages

Totally agree. Without any overview, using tasks is very inconvenient.

A reminder and the possibility to comment a task like a list entry would also be good.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base