I suggest…

Print pdf in preview without downloading the file

if you want to print a pdf from coyo, you currently have to download it and open it from your file explorer with an third party pdf reader.
This isn't userfriendly at all and also leads to unneccessary data on the clients.

PLEASE ADD THE POSSIBILITY TO PRINT DOCUMENTS WITHIN COYO.

55 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SCHORER+WOLF shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) responded  · 

Blog articles can easily be printed by using the browsers print function. Is an additional button therefore needed?

Besides, we are having a look into printing documents directly within COYO.

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Philip Leddin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great, I tried to print the preview...result was a totally destroyed mix of page elements and parts of the pdf. Maybe theres a chance to give the browser an "hint" which part of the page should be printed?

@Scen Hoffmann, its not possible to print pdfs like that, I think blog entries are way easier.

• Stephanie Zobel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any plans to setup this feature soon? We do need this as well within the app and the desktopversion.

Thanks for feedback.

• MK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our users also request the possibility to print documents without downloading and Opening them before. It would be so much more userfriendly.

• Kira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We mostly care about documents such as Word, Excel or PDF documents. This feature is extremely important to us and for the usability of the system throughout our entire company. Please make it at least possible to directly print documents out of the document app without previously having to download said documents.

• Sina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you print blog articles via the browser print function, it doesn't look "nice". It should also be "dummy" like. For printing via browser print function, I need to explain my users, first mark all relevant content, then choose print via the browser, then choose "print only marked content", then print. Four steps needlessly.
    It would be such a pleasure to have a print button in each article.

• Tobias Keis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be great if you could print a blog article easily with a button or something like that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base