I suggest…

Invite workspace members to Event

If creating an Event in a private Workspace, at the moment you need to invite every Workspace member manually to the Event.

-> It would be nice, if you could select all Workspace members with one click to invite them to the Workspace related Event (It would be too complex to create a User Group for every single Workspace composition).

34 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Soeren shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Falco Wockenfuß commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As far as I can see a workaround is just inviting everybody via a global group - since the event is private to the workspace, only workspace members will effectively be invited. This only works if the event is private to the workspace where all invitees are.

• AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Marcel and Markus, yes - we are rethinking the concept of event invitation right now. At the moment the visibility of an event is reflected by the page, workspace or person it is assigned to. Additionally an admin can invite colleagues completely independently from the visibility. This means I could create an event for private workspace OR create a public event but invite only 3 people - both example don't really make sense.

We are still figuring out how we want to change the concept exactly but making it easier to invite all workspace members to an event will be part of it.

I'll keep you posted as soon as we have more information about the concept will change.

• Marcel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sven, any news about the button to invite all Workspace member to the Workspace Event?
    It's a lot of Work to invite all member manually. thanks

• Katja Lange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definetly a must. I just added 70 members by hand. That can't be a solution. At automatically created user-group out of all workspace members should be shown for the specific event.

Feedback and Knowledge Base