Native Messenger App
People demand a solution as easy as WhatsApp.
- Live communication
- Digital address book
- Fully integrated into COYO’s collaboration space
- Native apps for iOS and Android
COYO has released its native messenger app called COYO Engage.
There is some requirements regarding your COYO instance, please read those carefully.
- More information in the Google Play Store and in the Apple App Store.
The native messenger has been published!
Unter the name COYO Engage the app is available in the Apple App Store and in the Google Play Store.
Since it's the first version, there are some restrictions.
- For now we only support coyocloud instances (Enterprise and private cloud from next server update on)
- We don't support SSO authentication, yet (We're working on it)
Great, looking forward to test it.
@Thomas Weiss: The transfer of messages to the server is encrypted. However, end-to-end encryption for a service that is to be reached by one user using different devices is very complex in concept already and will not be implemented in the foreseeable future.
The COYO Messenger has arrived. At this moment it's available as public beta. Since it's a beta, there are some limitations to the Messenger's feature scope. Find out more at https://get.coyoapp.com/messenger
Thomas Weiss commented
Will this be end to end encrypted?
Is there any timeline for ETD ?