I suggest…

DSGVO - Double-Opt-In Process / e-privacy statement

DSGVO -

Double-Opt-In confirmation for users with private mail-adress. Or any other solution for inviting employees who don`t have a mail adress for commercial purposes. Additionally there should be a landingpage for COYO-users with data protection declaration.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Noah Koch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Noah, does the external workspace member feature solve your problem? You can invite users via their email addresses to certain workspaces in COYO to collaborate. The users have to sign up and login to COYO after receiving an invitation email. See https://www.coyoapp.com/en/blog/external-workspace-member for more information

@Marcus most of our customers include the privacy statement within the terms of use. The terms of use are always accessible via the main navigation dropdown. Would this be sufficient for you?

• Marcus van Kann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

privacy statement

In addition to the terms of use, I would like the privacy statement to be displayed when I log on to the platform. According to the DSGVO, the data protection declaration must be accessible from every page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base