I suggest…

Sticky only for admin

The sticky function should only available for admins.
The normal user should not have the possibility to set a sticky to a post.
This prevent extrem very low priority messages with sticky like "nice weather today".

7 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Frank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Frank, unfortunately not. If you don't have to permission to create sticky posts you won't have this option anywhere. Otherwise you could create a sticky post in your own group / workspace and then share it to a public place where it remains sticky (and actually becomes sticky for everyone in that group).

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A new information :-)
    Next step/question, example: I'm a normal user from Coyo, but I'm also the creator of a group (=group admin).
    In this case I should have the possibility to create sticky's in my group, but in any other group it should be denied. Is this possible?

• AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Frank, the permission to create sticky timeline posts can be given to (or revoked from) any user role. So, for regular users this permission could be removed and they can't create any sticky items.

Does this not solve your issue?

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In German/in Deutsch:
    Sticky Funktion nur für Admins möglich.
    Die Sticky Funktion sollte nur für Admins möglich sein.
    Der normale Nutzer sollte nicht die Möglichkeit haben einen Sticky an seinen Beitrag zu setzen.
    Das verhindert völlig unwichtige Beiträge mit Sticky wie z.B. "Schönes Wetter heute".

Feedback and Knowledge Base