COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

Office365 Teams integration

Combine the best of both worlds: We will create a seamless bridge between COYO and MS Teams. Users will be able to switch and share information between both platforms easily. A major goal is to open up Teams as another communication channel for COYO’s publishers.

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminCommunity Manager (Admin, COYO) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Glenn Goffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sven,

Thanks for the honest response. I haven't seen any implementation of Microsoft Teams Chat outside of Teams Web/Desktop Client. It's actually a shame because MS promote their app as the "Open" Chat application for businesses.

Cheers
        Glenn

• AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Owner, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Glenn,

synching messages was our first approach which turned out to be really complicated. Therefore we changed the strategy a bit and we are actually planning to create a COYO app within teams that pushes the messages (and news) into Teams. We are also planning to provide an easy way to push messages back to COYO from Teams.

However, we are still in a very early phase of implementing this feature but I hope I could give you an idea on how we are planning to create an integration.

• Glenn Goffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

How are you planning to integrate the Chat function within Microsoft Teams?

Based on your latest roadmap (2018/Q4), it looks like Coyo has a Webhook in teams, and messages pushed into teams as an Coyo App.

What I would love to see is the Chat function within Coyo "Synced/Replaced" with Microsoft Teams. So when I'm communicating (1:1) with someone, the chat history is available in both worlds.

Feedback and Knowledge Base