I suggest…

Readconfirmation

Sometimes it is necessary to document that certain coworkers have read a post (e.g., new service instructions). It would therefore be useful if it would be possible to request read confirmations in blog posts from the users.

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Louis M. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • G.Zuendorf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there,

from a regulatory perspective it is essential for us to document which employee has read and understood a post. So the checkbox approach: "I have read and understood the posting." (or so) would be great. Necessary would also be to get the feedback, which user has read and understood which post.

The alternative would be to still run around with paper collecting signatures or sort e-mails :-(

• Louis M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sven,

From my point of view, it would be enough if the user puts a hook in a checkbox and confirms that something has been read.
    Of course, statistics about the range of articles would be great too.

• AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Angie,

unfortunately there is no estimation, yet. This could be a quite sensitive topic regarding data privacy - so we wouldn't be able to track who has actually just viewed a blog article. We could track and display the count of viewers, though.

Additionally, it could be possible to get an optional confirmation from the user (e.g. "I have read this article" or "Mark this article as read"). Would this be sufficient for you?

• Angie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this be implemented? Is it possible to mention an approximate period of time?

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know this idea has been posted last year, but has not been acknowledged. We love our coyo platform but facing the problem, that we cannot make sure that important postings have been read by our several branches. Therefore a reading confirmation instead of giving just giving a like would be essential for us. Therefore I really hope to get a lot of support for this Idea from you guys.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also appreciate a function like that. In our company we need to make sure that our branches (over 100) all over germany have read our news posts. So for us its elemental to make sure everyone is informed. So I really hope Coyo is going to integrate some function like that soon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base