COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

Width of columns should be changeable even if the first row is linked

As soon as I link the columns in the first row of a table, I am not longer able to change the width of each column. The column-width is fixed. Any other row, except the first, doesn't affect the behavior of columns.

It would be great, if it would be able to also change the columns width if the first row is linked.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thomas Plonka shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Thomas, thanks for your explanation. That indeed sounds like a bug. Could you please file a bug ticket in our service desk?

https://www.service.coyoapp.com/

With the rich text editor however it is often complicated for us to solve bug tickets since we are using a third party component here. But we would then hand this bug over to the vendor of the editor to get it fixed by the.

• Thomas Plonka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Sven,

thanks for your response.

I experience the issue within the rich text editor. As soon as I link the first row of a table, i can't change the columns width any longer. I am able to click and move the columns dividing line but as soon as i release the line with the cursor, the line switches back to its standard (in case of a three columns table -> 1/3; 1/3; 1/3) location.

I agree with you, that this might be a bug as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base