I suggest…

Possibility to deactivate "Follow Function"

If a user group or all user groups aren't able to use the "following-function". It should be possible to deactivate this function. Especially at the colleagues list there is no need to display this function if the user isn't able to follow. It's more a bug than an idea.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Philip Leddin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminMarco Wilhelm (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, now I got you. You’re talking about the filter options in the top left corner of your screenshot, right?

Then, your suggestion might be something like: Hide the filter options of the colleagues list concerning following if following is disabled for users.

• Philip Leddin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the Screenshot the function is unchecked but it's still displayed in the colleagues list. I think this should be changed.

• AdminMarco Wilhelm (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

If I get you right, you’re looking for a way to disable the follow function for certain (or all?) users and are expecting the follow-CTAs in the colleagues list to disappear accordingly.

Luckily, that’s already possible. The follow function can be configured via the admin interface > user management > edit role. If you uncheck the function for a certain role, it will be disabled for all users connected to that role and the follow-CTAs in the colleague list won’t appear for them. I just tested this successfully.

Did I get you right and was my answer helpful?

If you need any further assistance with your issue, don’t hesitate to contact our service desk (https://www.service.coyoapp.com/supportanfrage) at any time.

Regards

Feedback and Knowledge Base