I suggest…

A history where I can see the files / pages / workspaces etc. I opened / used to have a quick access

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Christoph shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminMarco Wilhelm (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK, got it.
    I guess, our planned improvement of the subscription widget might at least help you to quickly access those items that are located in your favorite workspaces (and must-follow pages) by offering you kind of a shortcut to those areas.
    Apart from that, I'm curious to see how many more users think that your suggested history would be helpful.

• Christoph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Marco, I already saw the mentioned idea. Actually I would like to be able to see and re-open the files I opened before. When II need a file again I don't have to search for it again. Same applies for forum threads, wiki articles etc.

• AdminMarco Wilhelm (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Christoph!
    Thanks for your suggestion. I suspect your idea is to have your most relevant pages / workspaces etc. always on hand, right?
    We're actually planning to improve the subscription widget in that direction in the near future. As Sven described here (https://community.coyoapp.com/admin/v3/suggestions/9040615/), the current idea is to add new sorting criteria for both, pages and workspaces. The first pages shown would be must-follow pages and the first workspaces would be the ones marked as favorites by the user (new functionality).

Would that be helpful for your issue?

Feedback and Knowledge Base