COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

Social Task Management

Social task management should be integrated into Coyo and all its features. Users should be able to create tasks from anywhere in tool, e.g. from a comment or from a file. People should then be able to collaborate inside of task lists.

41 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminJan Marquardt (Managing Director, COYO) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as Kanban Project Management. Together over 50 votes... :)

• Sebastian Loh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are a lot of tools for task management out ther. Coyo should not reinvent the wheel. We use Asana for our task management. Only addition to Coyo that I see would be an interface to integrate other sytems and to view the tasks in a site, workspace or any other personal widget.

• Detlef Dietlein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great! One place, where I see all my tasks and be able to collaborate with my colleagues.
        What about integration into Outlook / Office 365??

• Sina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be great to have the functionality, that you can define tasks in other apps, e.g. via text in a blog.
        So when you write the minutes, you can mark a text directly as task and assign it to a person. Then it will transferred automatically to a task list.

• Hildegard Wiggenhorn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have a personal task list that shows tasks from all workspaces. Currently you have to check each list separately.

• AdminLutz Pautke (Admin, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be additional options/functions for the taskmanager.
        -possibility to sort tasks
        -assign tasks to more than 1 user
        -add a period to a task
        -add attachements

• AdminLutz Pautke (Admin, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The taskmanager should have an extra tab in the topbar to make it possible to get an overview of all my tasks of all pages/workspaces.

The status now is, that I have to click through every page/workspace to handle my tasks separately.

Feedback and Knowledge Base