COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

Social Task Management

Social task management should be integrated into Coyo and all its features. Users should be able to create tasks from anywhere in tool, e.g. from a comment or from a file. People should then be able to collaborate inside of task lists.

41 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jan Marquardt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as Kanban Project Management. Together over 50 votes... :)

• Sebastian Loh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are a lot of tools for task management out ther. Coyo should not reinvent the wheel. We use Asana for our task management. Only addition to Coyo that I see would be an interface to integrate other sytems and to view the tasks in a site, workspace or any other personal widget.

• Detlef Dietlein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great! One place, where I see all my tasks and be able to collaborate with my colleagues.
    What about integration into Outlook / Office 365??

• Sina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be great to have the functionality, that you can define tasks in other apps, e.g. via text in a blog.
    So when you write the minutes, you can mark a text directly as task and assign it to a person. Then it will transferred automatically to a task list.

• Hildegard Wiggenhorn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have a personal task list that shows tasks from all workspaces. Currently you have to check each list separately.

• AdminLutz Pautke (Admin, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be additional options/functions for the taskmanager.
    -possibility to sort tasks
    -assign tasks to more than 1 user
    -add a period to a task
    -add attachements

• AdminLutz Pautke (Admin, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The taskmanager should have an extra tab in the topbar to make it possible to get an overview of all my tasks of all pages/workspaces.

The status now is, that I have to click through every page/workspace to handle my tasks separately.

Feedback and Knowledge Base