I suggest…

Sorting for auto-subscribe pages

The Pages are in an alpa Sort order. Thats right for the most pages. But the Company Site has everytime the first pages in the Navigation Bar. So it would be nice if you can place a first sort criteria. We help us with a space in the Front but it doesn't look very well.
Maybe you use the Spaces or whatever for sorting and in the Browser you use a trim so you can't see the spaces ?

43 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hendrik Schinnenburg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminSven Hoffmann (Product Manager, COYO) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are planning on sorting the pages in the subscription widget by must-follow pages first and giving the user the option to mark workspaces as their favorite. Favorite workspaces are listed before any other workspace in the widget (and the workspaces overview).

• Philip Leddin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding Top Pages at the My Pages area

It should be possible for adimistrators to give users a list of Top Pages.
    And the chance for users to change the positions of the other pages.

(Same for workspaces)

• Lukas Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Start page on the left side I see "My pages", but those which I use the most are hidden, because they start for example with S and a lot of other sides stand before my most important pages in the alphabet. So it would be great, if I could sort them myself.

Feedback and Knowledge Base