COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

Kanban Project Management

Expanding the tasks feature into a full-blown Kanban project management tool would make Coyo indispensable!

44 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

C. Lee Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Florian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, it would be great if coyo would offer a "built in" Kanban board / task / project management solution similar to Trello, Meistertask, Asana and how they are all called...

It doesn't have to be full blown project management solution as this is not the focus of coyo but if you could extract the main functions e.g. Trello has to offer and could integrate it with coyo I'm sure this would add great value.

My opinion may differ from others but most people hardly exhaust Kanban / Management tools as they can be very complex...

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to emphasize the demand for a good collaboration planner. I think we're not the only company which is working more and more with agile, Scrum, etc. Currently they use Jira and Trello, but I'm afraid, if Microsoft planner is rolled out (we currently don't have it) Coyo lost in terms of collaboration. So from my point of view, there is a certain time presser. Otherwise other platforms will win this race.

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 2 years ago... Puh. Thats a looooong time. Social Collaboration needs a good task management feature like Trello. When will this be available?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There was a notice by Coyo in the community that the new list app would have Kanban view / possibilities for Kanban Project Management like in Trello. I think the liost app does not include it yet. When will the feature go live? Thanks. :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base