COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 'Sharing with a page' should be a configurable right

As a user i can share any content with a popular page within the social intranet. This is an issue especially with auto-subscribed pages within larger organizations, since any content shared with a page will be visible on the timeline for every user of the intranet.

Example:
    User shares an undesirable message with the auto-subscribed news page of the company. This undesirable message will now be pushed forward to the timeline/hompage of every user, even when these users aren't following each other.

Possible solution:
    Make "share with page" and "share with workspace" configurable rights within the roles tab of the…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Ben and I talked directly. This seems to occur in some special circumstances. We will have a closer look into it but it appears to be a bug.

I’ll therefore close this suggestion since it is not a feature request.

3. sync

Greetings,

Why the disabled users on active directory can be inactive in COYO ? is there any problem with synchronization as the disabled users still active in COYO.

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Possibility to deactivate "Follow Function"

If a user group or all user groups aren't able to use the "following-function". It should be possible to deactivate this function. Especially at the colleagues list there is no need to display this function if the user isn't able to follow. It's more a bug than an idea.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. general customer service tool

A general Customer ServiceDesk would be really helpful, so that all Coyo customers can see identified bugs, problems etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Width of columns should be changeable even if the first row is linked

As soon as I link the columns in the first row of a table, I am not longer able to change the width of each column. The column-width is fixed. Any other row, except the first, doesn't affect the behavior of columns.

It would be great, if it would be able to also change the columns width if the first row is linked.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. teaser with optional gradient

It would help if the gradient in the teaser images was optional. It is the only possibility to post images without a frame, but the gradient can interfere with the overall look&feel of the image.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Copy/Duplicate function for Entries from Blogposts, Events, Forms and so on

It would be so helpful if there would be the possiblity to copy/duplicate Blogposts, Events, Forms and so on. For example we have daily courses where users could enroll for different times with in 15 minutes intervals. so we have very much entries. now we have to duplicate these every day! much work!

Also we have a newsletter, which has a format, which we reuse every time. so it would be much easier to just copy the old entry and adjust only the texts in the newsletter.

So a copy/duplicate function would be so helpful in much situations.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More filters for the colleagues list

Filter so far only uses "Department", additionally "Office" (= City) would be helpful too.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Kristin, sorry – I didn’t see this suggestion still being open. This is already possible but you will need a little bit of technical knowledge since it can only be configured via the REST-API.

Any profile field can be configured to be visible in the colleagues list and also being available as a filter.

See the properties “fields0.important” and “fields0.searchAggregation” in the REST-API documentation: https://coyocloud.com/docs/restdoc/guide/user-profile

There is also more detailed description about this topic in our knowledge base: https://knowledgebase.coyoapp.com/de/article/wie-kann-ich-benutzer-profilfelder-bearbeiten-und-konfigurieren

Be ware that filters only work for profile fields containing text (not for dates, checkboxes etc.).

12. statistics: Implement tracking within Coyo on every page

Until migration to Coyo 4 we used piwik and that was ok. With the new single page application and the new URL setup it gets more and more complicated to get speaking numbers out of it.
    I would like to suggest to implement a basic tracking to Coyo:
    As a page or community owner I can see how many people have visited my page, which content is the most appealing. One could even think of implementing the counter directly on the article, wiki, etc. so everyone can see it.
    Statistics are a really important KPI to steer a social intranet.…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We probably won’t build an analytics tools within COYO. We should rather focus on integrating existing (and great) tools which are already out there. But I have to admit that we need to do a better job for that, as well.

I’d like to close this issue in favor of different other suggestions here in the forum:

- Show number of views for content, specifically articles: https://community.coyoapp.com/forums/306010/suggestions/35131588

- Improve URL to make tracking for external tools easier:
    https://community.coyoapp.com/forums/306010/suggestions/32454134

Hope you are ok with this decision. If you had something else in mind with this idea I am happy to discuss this with you.

13. Sticky only for admin

The sticky function should only available for admins.
    The normal user should not have the possibility to set a sticky to a post.
    This prevent extrem very low priority messages with sticky like "nice weather today".

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Download files in documents app

Download the whole app not just folders created within the app as the first level is a folder, too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. hinding items in Search

It sould be possible to Hide Items in the search.

the problem is that we have filed old documents and we only want to see the latest version of a document.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We would rather boost newer files in the search than provide an option to hide things. I think taking up-to-dateness into consideration for the search scoring could solve your problem as well.

16. Document app: Edit file names

If I´m changing the file´s name, I can also change the file type. This cause that users change the whole name of the file including the file type, which will cause the file to be broken. Thus it can´t be edited in Office.

Therefore it should only be possible to change the title of the document without the file type. To prevent that the file will be broken afterwards.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It should be possible to delete shared posts in the "..." options, not after clicking on the number of shared posts.

The function is good but it makes no sense where it can be found now. Nobody sees the option to delete a shared posts and would look for it there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bookmarks

The edit button for existing links is really small and can be hidden when text is too long. Or maybe also on mobile?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Default headlines should be deleted

Default headlines should be deleted to ensure a fitting design with widgets that dont have a headline.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 admin in system

2 admins in system at same time can over write settings, SPA no check before a save completed. Should force to reload page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base