COYO

Hey all! This is the user community of COYO, the great social intranet. Please feel free to leave comments, vote and post new ideas! Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Swipe through and zoom in a picture gallery online more natively !!

I would like to be able through a picture gallery at the mobile devices more natively by swiping througb the pictures and also Zoom into a picture .

please make it possible to click through pictures also on mobile devices more natively! The UE wilö ne was bettwr eben the uploaded picture shows the pictures and not also the size and the name
    Of the uploaded file e.g. hdtegek5283 or similar.

This is such an important usability feature on mobile devices! The current possibility is so inconspicuous.

Thanks for feedback.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Logout on Mobile App

In the mobile app if you logout, it logsout and redirects immediately to the login page, of course there is an automatic login process defined and it just logs straight back in.
    If you log off, you should show a “I logged off page” click to re-login, at this point it would be possible to return to the front mobile screen or better still in the mobile app trigger the automatic return to the Front page where it asks for the url to login to.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Zooming option on mobile version

It would be great to be able to zoom in on a pdf file on our smartphones. We publish many documents (which we only have a look at a few times) in our intranet, so this option would be hugely appreciated. Now we have to download every document local to our phones, so that we can read it.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  8 comments  ·  Mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Push notification for @mention in mobile app

I would like to have push notifications on my mobile Coyo app for at least @mentions. Best would be to have notification setting for mobile where I can select and de-select certain notifications. But at least @mentions should be pushed, since they are quite similar to direct chats.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Document-App: Improve Display on Mobile

Please delete "Dateien", so that more space is available for the name of the documents.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base