COYO

Hey all! This is the user community of COYO, the great social intranet. Please feel free to leave comments, vote and post new ideas! Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sorting for auto-subscribe pages

The Pages are in an alpa Sort order. Thats right for the most pages. But the Company Site has everytime the first pages in the Navigation Bar. So it would be nice if you can place a first sort criteria. We help us with a space in the Front but it doesn't look very well.
    Maybe you use the Spaces or whatever for sorting and in the Browser you use a trim so you can't see the spaces ?

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Workspaces / Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there,

I’m happy to tell you that we just started developing a couple of improvements for the subscription widget.
    - Users will be able to influence the order of shown workspaces themselves by marking any number of them as their favorites.
    - Pages will be sorted by auto-subscribe pages first, then all others.
    Some more details regarding our planned improvements can as well be found here: https://community.coyoapp.com/forums/306010-coyo/suggestions/31621939-widgets-my-pages-my-workspaces-show-the-pages-w

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base