COYO

Hey all! This is the user community of COYO, the great social intranet. Please feel free to leave comments, vote and post new ideas! Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

COYO: Ideas & Roadmap

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. search for telephone number in colleagues overviews

currently it is not possible to search for telephone numbers in colleagues overviews. On the other hand it is possible to search for telephone numbers in the main search bar. Therefore I would be glade for an additional implementation.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Possibility to upload logos in SVG

The logo in the main navigation is blurred when zooming. SVG files could solve this problem. But it is not possible to upload them in the admin area.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Restrict permissions in blog app to use it like an ebay kleinanzeigen app

We got our company own marketplace in Coyo where users can put things for sale. We are currently using a blog-app for that but the blog-app permissions (every user can edit/delete or noone can edit/delete) are obstructing us.

On top of that we would like the attached images to these posts be linked to the post, so that if the post gets deleted, the attached images in the document-app will be deleted too.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  4 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dropdown fields in the user profiles

Ist it possible to implement customized dropdown fiels in user profiles and set corresponding filters according to the respective entries?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Activate/deactive Comments on page level

It would be great, if page admins could decide wether users can comment on activities on their page or not. So far only system admins can open the comment-functionality globally (for all page or for none). We would want to be able to have another option on the level of pages.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Workspaces / Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Editable text in a share

When users share a post, they are not able to edit the text. It would be great to make the text in a share editable.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tag content

In order to help colleagues find the content they are looking for, it would make sense to add tags (Schlagwörter) at least for blog articles. If it was a mandatory field, it would give structure to Coyo. If you clicked on one tag, all related articles would pop up. So you could also link to them. The different spellings of words within a Company could be unified.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Poll: Show results after voting

We use the poll widget regulary. To be transparent, we usually show the results. However, there is a downside: We have the impression, that colleagues don't vote anymore, if the results already show a tendency to one answer.

It would be great, if users would see the results after they have voted, not before.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Widgets: Copy & Paste Widgets

It would be great, if you could not only Cut & Paste but also Copy & Paste widgets at least within one app / page.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Colleagues List - follow ALL colleagues at once

It would be great if you could follow all colleagues at a time, using only one click that marks all of them. At the moment, you have to klick on every single colleague individually to follow the respective person.

80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  52 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. As an administrator I should be able to define our corporate design theme as a default them

As an administrator my custom defined CSS cannot be defined as a "Default" theme. As a result I have to manually enter in my Users (In case we don't have User Groups defined for the entire organization).

I as an administrator want to have the possibility to add "All" to my "Corporate Design" Theme.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Readconfirmation

Sometimes it is necessary to document that certain coworkers have read a post (e.g., new service instructions). It would therefore be useful if it would be possible to request read confirmations in blog posts from the users.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  10 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adjust the order of documents

It would be great if documents were not only in an alphabetical order, but you could choose to order them chronologically

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Administration: If you edit groups users are not sorted alphabetically in the selection

In case you edit groups within administration panel users are not sorted alphabetic. Instead there seems to be no order.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Merging content from pages and workspaces

As an admin I sometimes have to merge content (wikis, blogs, forums) from pages into new pages or merge pages into a new workspace. I would like to do that without having to copy and paste existing content into the new page/space.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Realtion between YoCu Notification (Toolbar) and Personal Timeline

Dear YoCu Team,

it would be helpful if YoCu Notifications for posts, wikis etc in the toolbar are updated automatically, when the posts, wikis etc have been read on my personal timeline in the meantime. Especially after weekend/days off or holiday everyone has a lot of new posts on his timeline and a lot of YoCu notifications in the toolbar as well. Checking both often means reading the same information twice... it's time consuming....

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. COYO Engage: Find relevant contacts more easily

Problem: Our address book contains over 20,000 entries - and I'll never have anything to do with most of them. And with 20,000 entries I don't have to start with wiping - it would be pure coincidence if the contact I was looking for was within "wipe range" ;-).

If I go to the address book, it would be great if I would be shown contacts that are related to me (my already used contacts for example). I'll probably need them, they will be so manageable that it's worth wiping them. And if I should look for someone else, I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile / COYO Engage App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Resend Welcome Email

Possibility to resend the welcome email to selected users including their password.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Structure Timeline and Notifications

Due to the flood of information on new contributions from subscribed sites / workspaces people quickly lose track of the overview, because they are only presented as a summarized block "You have xx new posts, show now". By clicking on the block, all posts open unsorted at once, so you often overlook important / interesting posts or not even have the time to look at all posts at the same time. Thus, essential information is often lost and users' acceptance of Cyo is dwindling.
    An improvement could be an assignment of the new contributions to the respective pages / workspaces.…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base