COYO Web

Welcome! This is your place to suggest ideas or vote for them for improving COYOs desktop experience.

How it works

1. Check if your idea already has been suggested. If it has, vote for it.
  2. If it's new, submit it, describing what you have in mind and how it would benefit the COYO community.
  3. Gather support!
  4. We will reply to your idea as soon as we have a status on it.

Note Please remember that the language of this forum is English.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being able to show more information about the user, using the widget "userprofil"

When using the widget "userprofil", you only see 3 personal information about the user (mail, telephone, organisation unit). It would be nice to be able to chose which information will be shown (e.g. the department or maybe the location if it is necessary in this post).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notification about being named in a list/form

If someone names you in a list/form, you should get a notification about it. By this means you can ensure that the named person is informed. (E.g.: Person A has called you in the list/form B. Click here to see the entry.)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists / Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. People should receive an email when being invited to a workspace (email = optional feature)

A lot of invitations are unseen. An email could help that people follow invitations

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workspaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. filter option to ALL by default

How can you set the filter option to ALL by default? Regardless of events, users or workspaces, these are pre-assigned with a specific category. In the admin area there is nothing and also in the layout there are no settings for the filter widget.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. As an administrator I should be able to define our corporate design theme as a default them

As an administrator my custom defined CSS cannot be defined as a "Default" theme. As a result I have to manually enter in my Users (In case we don't have User Groups defined for the entire organization).

I as an administrator want to have the possibility to add "All" to my "Corporate Design" Theme.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Merging content from pages and workspaces

As an admin I sometimes have to merge content (wikis, blogs, forums) from pages into new pages or merge pages into a new workspace. I would like to do that without having to copy and paste existing content into the new page/space.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom icons

We would like to be able to exchange complete icon family in COYO web front end.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Heading and subheading

We publish articles and miss a subheading in addition to the normal heading.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Event App - Filter by date

It would be helpful for us if the "filter by date" option from the event overview would also come to the event apps within workspaces/pages.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Show path to the parent folder in file preview

It would be great to see the path of a document / file in the folders. Right now you are only directed to the folder on top.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reported Posts: Show latest Post-Reports on top

Currently the list with the reported posts (coyo-url.com/reports) shows latest entries at the end. As the list will get longer and longer, it would be more convenient if the newly reported posts would appear on the top, so that the Admins / Editors don’t need to scroll the (long) list to the end.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Administration: If you edit groups users are not sorted alphabetically in the selection

In case you edit groups within administration panel users are not sorted alphabetic. Instead there seems to be no order.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. End date for publication of content so that content will be unpublished after a chosen period of time

I would like to set a date and time when creating content, from where this content should not be published anymore.

Example use case: The search is not as good as it should be and shows old news above other content (landing pages in a wiki, for example) that is up to date and relevant (see more: https://community.coyoapp.com/forums/306010-coyo/suggestions/36181708-coyo-seo).with this function you could at least partly prevent that old, outdated news are still public and appear in the search.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Joining several Groups

Many new users may join more than one group to start connecting. If they join the first group they will be redirected on the starting page of this group. Then they always have to go back to join the next group. That's time concuming. It would be better if they could join more than one group with just one click and without being redirected on the respective group page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. See specific location with subordinated page etc.

Sometimes it helps to know where a search result is located, because maybe someone is not looking for the specific result but for something similar.

We had the issue with a pdf-file. If we clicked it, it opened and I couldn't find the subordinated page where it had been uploaded. I just found the general page and had to search for the file. Acutally, I was looking for the second file which hat another name but was located on the same subordinated page...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. close document/preview when clicking anywhere but on the document

Would be great if I could just click somewhere in the greyed out area left or right of a document/pdf/picture/... to close it, instead of always using the small X-closing-button.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. COYO Engage for windows

is this planned? a native messenger / chat app for Windows would be also useful.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. There should be a record in the logfiles, if someone invites/adds an External member to a workspace

If a user invites/adds an External Member to a workspace there is currently absolutely no record of this event in the logfiles. This can result in considerable security problems because later it is no longer comprehensible who invited whom to which workspace. E.g. at longer-term projects or after several changes of the workspace administrator this behaviour could cause problems. For this reason, adding an external member to a workspace - like any other event - should be recorded seamless and continuous in the logfiles.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show Subscriber of pages

We want to display the information about the page subscribers. This helps to identify possible "influencers" and an evaluation of interested employees

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Workspaces / Pages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Poll: Add your own answering options

It would be great if a function would be added, so that users could add their own options or answers to the poll. For example, when we were searching for the "Word of the year 2018", it would have been nice if users could add their own ideas and others could vote for them, too.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base