I suggest…

Zooming option on mobile version

It would be great to be able to zoom in on a pdf file on our smartphones. We publish many documents (which we only have a look at a few times) in our intranet, so this option would be hugely appreciated. Now we have to download every document local to our phones, so that we can read it.

53 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michael Bucher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eva Rützel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We miss an option to zoom in images like profile pictures or other pictures belonging to a text. We would prefer to zoom by moving two fingers on the smartphone screen.

• Malte Zimmermann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd also be very happy if zooming in pictures or in the app in general was possible - any updates available?

Cheers

• Christoph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Verena: Yeah you should test Coyo very intensively before buying it, to be spared from such surprises.

• Verena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm just working on our new coyo intranet the first time and I'm quite shocked, that there is no function to zoom pictures or other files in the mobile version. To my opinion this is a basic basic functionality and I cannot understand why this doesn't work and why coyo doesn't even answer to those questions here. Without this function working and collaborating with coyo is quite not possible.

• Christoph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jip I really wonder why this is still not implemented. Coyo might be thought mobile first but not realized mobile first.

• MKR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without this feature most pictures are useless on mobile devices

• Stephanie Zobel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any plans to setup this feature soon? We do need this as well. It would als be great to zoom into pictures.

Thanks for feedback.

• Tanja Welter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

some previews are very small and it would be very helpful to zoom those previews via plus and minus as prefered.

• SCHORER+WOLF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Opening a .pdf on desktop browser => preview of all pages including zoom and scrolling.
    Opening a .pdf on mobile devices => only first page + download link which leads to massive amounts of useless data on the mobile phone, as the files have to be downloaded every time you open it.

Coyo claims to be "the first social collaboration tool ever to be developed with 100% focus on mobile devices"?
    So please get the app working.

Feedback and Knowledge Base